1. Bay Local – Make sure to try the Bangin’ Balls & Bay Local Bennie.
2. Commune – Bow down to the Croque Madame, it’s a Beyonce must-try!
3. Simple Eats – The perfect definition of farm-to-table, you’ll feel like family there.
4. 1608 Crafthouse – We highly recommend the mimosa flights & sticky buns.
5. Hair of the Dog – Awesome service and a menu that will fit the tastes of everyone.
6. Leaping Lizard – Farm-to-table with great healthy alternatives and some of the best pastries in town.
7. Dish – Great service, wonderful team and unique offerings + tons of mimosa options!
8. Lubos – You can have steak nachos for breakfast…Yum!
9. Hk on the Bay – Buffet style + bloody mary bar with great service.
10. Tubby’s Tavern – We were very pleasantly surprised here!
1. Press 626 – You have to try the duck confit sweet potato hash. Delish!
2. Captain Groovy’s – Captain crunch french toast. Need we say more?
3. Chow – The heavenly oyster omelette.
4. The Green House Kitchen – Their Huevos Rancheros are amazing.
5. 219 Bistro – Their bloody mary bar is #onpoint. Trust us.
6. Torch – Make sure to try their Swedish fish brunch cocktail.
7. Omar’s Carriage House – Lobster WAFFLE!
8. Supper – Their red velvet waffles & chicken are amazing.
9. Public House – The chicken fried steak is one of a kind.
1. No Frill Bar & Grill – Amazing service and some of the best brunch entrees in the area.
2. Baker’s Crust – We were very impressed at Baker’s overall.
3. Egg Bistro – Options for everyone & amazing eggs benedict!
4. Anchor Allies – Awesome service and prices.
5. Citrus – A wonderful array of options, you can never go wrong eating at Citrus.
Best Brunch Dish
1. The Croque Madame @ Commune
Best Brunch “Deal”
1. 2 for 1 Special @ Lunasea
Best Bottomless Brunch
Best Breakfast Sandwich
1. Make your own @ The Bakehouse
Best Mimosa Deal
1. 32oz. $2 Mimosa @ Murphy’s
Best Hash Browns
Best Brunch Cocktail
1. The Commonwealth Cocktail @ Esoteric