Thanks For Signing Up!
The Famous “Bombshell Bloody” Recipe
by Gals That Brunch
- 1 48
ouncecan of tomato juice or about 6 cups
- 1 tablespoon prepared creamy hot horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2¼ teaspoons celery salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- Tabasco sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pickled or regular Vodka
For the rim
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
1. Mix the tomato juice, horseradish sauce, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt and black pepper in a large pitcher. Season with 8-10 shakes of Tabasco sauce, or to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. To assemble drinks, mix the celery salt and kosher salt on a small plate. Dip the rim of your glass in a shallow amount of water or run a lime wedge along the rim, then dip into the salt mixture and twist. Fill an 8-ounce glass to the top with ice. Add 2 ounces of pickle-infused vodka or regular vodka, then top with the bloody mary tomato mixture. Makes 4-6 servings.
3. Garnish with limes, lemons, celery ribs, blue cheese stuffed olives, bacon strips,
Yields: 4-6 servings
TIPS & TRICKS
When it comes to the famous Bombshell Bloody recipe, creating a unique salt/seasoning mixture for the rim will add a whole other dimension to your cocktail. We love incorporating some of these savory favorites to take it to the next level:
1. Lemon Pepper
2. Garlic Salt
3. Lime Salt
4. Smoked Paprika Salt
5. Celery Salt
Half the fun of drinking a bloody mary is munching on the toppings, which is why we like to go DELUXE with our selections. Add a few (or all) of these mouthwatering options for an additional BITE!
|Bacon||Cheddar and pepper-jack cheese cubes||Lemons|
|Kosher pickle spears||Stuffed green olives||Pickled beans and asparagus|
|Pickled okra||Pickled beets, cauliflower or carrots||Pickled jalapeños|
|Pepperocinis, peppadews or other peppers||Large caper||Marinated artichoke hearts||Marinated pearl onions||Beef Jerky||Pepperoni stick|
|Old Bay seasoning||Garlic salt||Garlic powder|
|Celery salt||Smoked paprika||Lemon pepper|
|Freshly ground black pepper||Seasoned salts||Pickle juice|
|Olive brine||Steak/BBQ sauce||Tabasco sauce|
|Chohula||Frank’s Red Hot sauce||Tapatio sauce|
|Louisiana hot sauce||Sriracha||Worcestershire sauce|
Get creative and enjoy!
Gals That Brunch