best of buffalo
- Roost - Two words: Brunch. Pizza.
- Cecelia’s - A classic Italian spot with bottomless mimosas.
- Betty’s - Fresh, elevated comfort food with plenty of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- Buffalo Proper - It's hard to choose which is more impressive, their brunch cocktails or brunch plates. Don't choose, get both!
- The Grange Community Kitchen - This sunsoaked spot was made for Instagramming. Technically their menu is labeled "breakfast," but it runs until 2:30pm, includes housemade pastries, a full coffee bar, and egg sandwiches. Sounds like brunch to us!
*Best new brunch spot*: Rowhouse - Come for the brunch, stay for the cold-pressed juices and smoothies, with names like "Love," "Fresh Start," and "Good Morning!"