best of NOVA
1. Shoe’s Cup & Cork - Fabulous service and the Brie L. T. Panini is to die for!
Why we’re obsessed: Shoe’s staff was thrilled to have us, and so attentive! The menu has healthy, natural options catered to all different taste buds! Plus they craft their own mimosas!
2. Smokehouse Live - Expansive buffet with a hometown feel. Highly recommend the biscuits and gravy!
Why we love it: Smokehouse is a huge space but with a very down to earth vibe. It operates as a barbeque concert venue by night, and a killer brunch spot by day! Such an expansive buffet, there are options for everyone, from custom omelets to brisket to berry cobbler!
3. Parallel Wine Bistro - Hello bottomless mimosas! Great paired with the Crispy French Toast!
Why it’s our fav: B-o-t-t-o-m-l-e-s-s mimosas, need we say more?? This place has a classy feel, with an expansive menu. Perfect place for some weekend schmooze
4. Eggspectation - Serves up an eggcelent Florentine Benedict! If that’s not your thing, this menu has tons of options for every brunchie out there!
Why we’re obsessed: This place has a great indoor/outdoor flow! Sit near the cozy fireplace, or out on the patio! Such an expansive menu! There is something for everyone here!
5. Le Pain Quotidien - Tyson’s - Great aesthetic and swanky breakfast treats to boot!
Why we love it: Such a beautiful atmosphere, with attentive service! This place is welcoming as soon as you open the door. The brunch options are light and healthy, and the French toast comes with their home-whipped cream!