best of North Carolina
1. Heist Brewery – All you can eat brunch!
2. Fahrenheit – Eggs benedict carbonara.
3. Tupelo Honey – Biscuits all day!
4. Cowbell – You had me at Breakfast Casserole.
5. Dandelion – But that Monte Cristo though!
1. State Farmer’s Market Restaurant – From the giant murals featuring North Carolina’s biggest treasures to the servers clad in denim overalls, this Raleigh staple will make you feel right at home the moment you walk in the door. Don’t leave without trying their country ham biscuits, but make sure you have a glass of sweet tea nearby. It’s salty!
2. Parker + Otis – This charming Durham cafe disguised as a gift shop offers over 30 paninis. Our favorite: Peanut butter, bacon, and banana!
3. The Rockford – You’ll walk right by this Glenwood gem if you’re not careful. Look for the name on the door, climb up the stairs, and order an Apple Bacon Cheddar sandwich. You can thank us later.
4. Relish Cafe – Oh, how we love thee. Known for their creative grilled cheese sandwiches and their mac’n’cheese skillets, we’re guilty of almost always skipping over the brunch menu and heading straight for the cheesy goodness on their regular menu.